Digital Printing shop Moo.com is now made a partnership with Facebook to provide Facebook Users an interface to create Business Cards based on their Timeline photos.
You can create as many designs you want and can order in a set of 50 cards which will cost you about $15 for every 50 Cards. As a limited time offer, Moo.com is providing set of 50 cards for free to its 200,000 users based on “First come first serve” basis. You can try your luck as well, and to create you own set of Timeline Profile Cards follow the instructions described below.
- Open your Timeline page and then click on About link or open your Info page directly using link facebook.com/your-username/info. Like URL of my Info page is http://www.facebook.com/rt.garg1991/info.
- On the Info page, locate the Contact Info section and then click on the Card icon next to “Contact Info” and then click on the Print Cardslink in the pop-up opened as shown in following image.
- In the page opened, Moo.com application will request for permission to access your content. Click on Allowto proceed.
- It will redirect you to Moo.com website where you can select the design (Timeline photo) you want on your Profile Card. Select any photo you want, customize as you’d like and then click on Next Stepbutton.
- On the next slide, click on the card to add your own detail, you want to appear at the back of your Profile Card. When finished, click on Next Stepbutton.
- In the next step, go through all the steps in the checklist provided. After making desired changes (if any), check all the three check boxes and click on Next Stepbutton.
- On the next page, click on the Proceed to checkoutbutton to fill in all the details required and finalize your order.
You can also watch following video which describes all the steps to create your own Facebook Profile Cards.