Current is measure of flow of electrons in a wire, unlike voltage measurement in this you have to connect the Multimeter in series to those connections in which you would like to know Current value.
- Rotate your Multimeter’s pointer and make it point toward A sign.
- Now connect two Multimeter wires to two connections in which you want to see current, you can choose any value between 0 – 1000A.
- If you want to use 10A, you would have to connect the red lead of Multimeter to upper port as shown in following image.
Incoming search terms:
- how to measure current using multimeter (24)
- measuring current using multmeter (1)
No related posts.