While working on Computer, you come to one stage when a running program stops responding. You try to close that program but you are not getting success. This is because that program has stuck into memory and can’t be handled, so you can’t close that program as well. Solution to this type of case is just to release that memory where the program is running.
- Open Your Task Manager by using shortcut key “Ctrl + Shift + Esc”.
- In the “Windows Task Manager”, In the “Applications” tab, select the application which is not responding and click on “End Task” and it will close your application.
- If it doesn’t succeed to close that process, then right click on that process and choose “Go To Process”. It will select the process of that application in “Processes” tab.
- Now, click on the “End Process” for that selected process. It will surely close your process.
Incoming search terms:
- how to safely not responding (1)
- windows 7 application not responding (1)
- 禁止win7自动关闭停止响应程序 (1)