Beside number of improvements in Internet Explorer 9 (IE9), there exist a very irritating feature in IE9, which is a little prompt bar , which ask you to “Disable Addons”. Well, this is just a reminder, which contains the following message: “Speed up startup and browsing by disabling add-ons”. This is quite helpful for us in increasing speed of the browser, but irritating thing about this is, that it keeps appearing whenever you start the browser, so in the end, you are forced to follow its “advice”. Now here is a trick to stop this reminder.
- Open Internet Explorer.
- When the “Speed up startup and browsing…” message appears , click Disable addons.
- Now, increase the time in the “Tell me when the total add-on time is…” in order to stop the thing asking again and again.
- Click OK to accept the changes.
Note: More you increase the time the more you won’t see the message.
Incoming search terms:
- c# disable addons in ie (1)
- facebook chat addon for explorer 9 64 bit (1)
- how ro disable addon in ie (1)
- ie9 stop asking to manage add-ons (1)
- stop ie from asking about add-ons (1)
- stop ie9 from asking about add ons (1)