You can easily remove people from your Circles, in Google+.
- Login to your Google+ account.
- Now you can remove a person from your Circles page or by visiting the person’s wall whom you want to remove from a Circle.
- If you are visiting that person’s profile, then you can click on the Circles button in Green colour which is showing the number of Circles of yours that persons is present.
- Mouse over to that button and it will pop up a list of your Circles and all the Circles in which this person is present are checked.
- So you can just uncheck those Circles to remove the person from specified Circle.
- You can also remove specified person from Circles from your Circles page. For this go to your Circles page.
- Now mouse to the Circle from which you want to remove the person and then remove people from that Circle by dragging their photo out from the Circle.
- Alternatively you can right click the Circle from which you want to remove the person and then select Edit Circle.
- In the Edit Circle select the person you want to remove and then click on Remove link.
- If you want to remove a person from all the Circles, then in the Circles page, select the person and then click on Remove link.
Incoming search terms:
- google remove from circle (10)