If you copy content from web and paste that into Microsoft Word document, then you may found that there are a lot of hyperlinks in that file, which you may want to delete them.
So, how to you remove those hyperlinks?
Its very simple, just right-click on any hyperlink and then choose “Remove hyperlink“.
But if there are number of hyperlinks that you want to remove the above method is very time consuming. To do that quickly, see following instructions.
- Using Notepad
- You can accomplish above task by first copying the content from web to Notepad application.
- As Notepad only reads plain text, it will remove all the hyperlinks and styling.
- After that copy text from Notepad to Word.
- Using Shortcut Key in Word
- In word, after copying, select all the text by using shortcut key “Ctrl + A”.
- Then use the shortcut key “Ctrl + Shift + F9” to remove all hyperlinks.
Incoming search terms:
- how to easily remove hyperlink in word 2011 (1)
- hyperlink word 2011 (1)
- remove gmail hyperlinks (1)
- Remove Hyperlinks in Word 2010 via script (1)
- remove links wordpad (1)
- where do i find links in word 2011? (1)