If you don’t like the Action Centre which regularly shows you about general Error in your PC in the Notification area and just want to turn it Off, then here is a guide for you on how can you turn that Off.
- Right click on the Digital clock present in the notification area and choose “Customize Notification Icons”.
- In the window that opens up, click on the “Turn System Icons On or Off” present in the lower area of the window.
- It will open a new window having a number of drop downs for a number of system icons. Just click on the drop down for “Actions Centre” and choose “Off”.
- Click OK and the Action Centre will be gone from taskbar.
Incoming search terms:
- delete yahoo logo notification centre (1)
- how to delete action center tray icon (1)
- how to remove action center from taskbar (1)
- how to remove notification history in windows 7 (1)