MPLAB IDE is a powerful tool used to program PIC Microcontroller. This software makes several output files of which hex file is used to burn PIC Microcontroller. You can download this software from Microchip site. You can Program any Microcontroller(16F,10F,12F) in C language in this software.
- Open MPLAB IDE and from Project tab choose “Project Wizard” and from Project Wizard choose “Next“
- Select the device you want to use for programming and then choose “Next”
- From Active Toolsuite choose HI-TECH ANSI C Compiler Toolsuite and from Toolsuite contents choose HI-TECH ANSI C Compiler then choose “Next”
- Now Browse and choose a New Project File and its Directory and choose “Next”
- In Step Four the software will demand you to add any file to project. Since this is the first project so simply choose Next and then in next Step choose “Finish”.
- Now click on New file button and and create a empty file and don’t forget to choose it’s extension as .C
- From the view tab choose “Project” then on the left side you can see the following type of Tool bar. Now Right Click on “Source Files” and choose “Add Files” and Add the file you have saved(see 6th point)
- Now you can write your code in the source file in C language.
- After writing the project from the Project Tab choose “build” and you will have the hex file on the same directory where your source file is…
Incoming search terms:
- example programs for pic 16f887a (1)
- How to programme in a microcontroller (1)
- pic microcontroller 16f887a sample programs (1)
- pic timers c language (1)
- programming microcontrollers in c 16f887 (1)
- Write an mplab ide a program to find the sum of 10 numbers usig pic? (1)