You want to mass delete photos from your Facebook account, the you don’t have to delete them one-by-one. You can delete all the photos of an album in a single go.
- Log on to your Facebook account.
- In the left panel, click on photos.
- If you don’t find that link, then go to your profile page by clicking “Profile” button at the top of the page.
- In your profile page, click on “Photos” present in the left sidebar.
- It will show you all of your albums, and photos in which you are tagged.
- Click on the photo album from which you want to mass delete photos.
- It will show you all the photos present in that album.
- Click on the link “Edit Album Info” in the lower section of the page.
- In the new page, where “Edit Info” tab is selected, Select “Delete” tab.
- Click on the delete link to mass delete all the photos within that album.
Incoming search terms:
- how to delete multiple photo albums from facebook at one time (1)
- how to delete tag 2012 (1)
- mass delete tag facebook (1)