When you need to transfer data or play Multi player Games you have to connect all PC’s to one network. Follow these instructions to make a Wireless Connection.
- Go to Control panel \ Network and Internet \ Network and Sharing center and choose “Set up a new connection or network”.
- Now choose Set up a Wireless ad hoc (computer to computer) network
- Now choose Network name and and security type
- Now it will be shown as “Waiting for users” in your network connections and you need to connect other computers to connect to this network.
Incoming search terms:
- pc window7 wireless connection tricks n tips with code (1)