Sometimes after editing a file, when you try to save that file with, you got an error saying that “This File is Read Only”. So, you are not able to write that file or edit that file. But you can remove that attribute from that file which is making it write protected.
- Right click on such a file and choose “Properties”.
- Uncheck the option for “Read-Only” in “Properties” window present at the bottom of window under “Attributes” section.
- Click OK to save your changes.
Incoming search terms:
- excel read-only make writable (1)
- how to make a read only word document writable (1)
- make read only file writable (1)