Facebook gives us a feature to link our Google or Yahoo Accounts to it. By this feature you don’t have to sign in to Facebook if you are currently logged in to any of the two accounts. Say if you link your Facebook to your Google Account, then if you are logged in to your Google account or any Google service then you don’t have to separately log in to your Facebook account. This service automatically log you in using your Google Account. To enable this feature follow the simple guide.
- Log In to your Facebook Account.
- Click on the “Account” link at the top of page and the choose “Account Setting” from the pop down menu.
- Click on the “Setting” tab on next page.
- In the “Linked Accounts” panel, click on “Change” link.
- Select the Linked Account, you want your Facebook Account to linked to.
- After that click on “Link New Account” and give your Facebook Account password and click “Continue”.
- It will open a new window, where you have to login to that account which you have chosen before.
- After login, click Sign In to Facebook and you are done…