Today while browsing the Internet, I was trying to open the tab that I had just closed by using the shortcut key Ctrl + Shit + T, but by mistake, I pressed E in place of T, which opened a Panorama view of tabs in Firefox. I was not aware of this kind of feature in Firefox, but the view I got is something new and attractive. So I just explored about that on Internet and now I want to share about how this Panorama view works and how we can quickly switch or navigate through tabs in Firefox using this feature.
- So just open the Panorama view of tabs in Firefox by using the shortcut key Ctrl + Shift + E.
- You can also open this Panorama view by clicking the Group Your Tabs button present at the end of that toolbar where your tabs are arranged in Firefox
- You will get a Panorama view of tabs in Firefox after hitting that shortcut key like I had in the following image
- Now you can use the arrow keys to select a tab which you want to open and then press Ctrl + Shift + E again to open that select tab. You can hit Enter key as well to open that selected tab.
- You can also just click on any website’s Slice, you have in that Panorama view to open that website’s tab in Firefox.
- You can also search for a website tab in that Panorama view, just start typing the name of the tab you want to open and it will highlight the tab having that word in name.
- You can also click the Find button first if you want to search for a tab.
- If you want to close any tab you can close that by clicking the Close Button associated with that tab in the Panorama view.
- If you want to close all the tabs, then you can click on Close Button for the Group.
- If you want to Open A New Tab using this Panorama view, then double click on the solid whitish area you have there where your tabs are arranged. It will close the Panorama view and will Open A New Tab.
- You can also click the Open New Tab button present in that Panorama view.
- If you want to Open A New Window of Firefox, then you can double click on the transparent area you have in that Panorama view.
- If you want to Rearrange the tabs in any order, then you just can click and drag the tab to the position where you wants that tab to show in Firefox.
Incoming search terms:
- firefox panorama is shit (1)