If you want to save your bookmarks for backup purpose, So that you can import them when you lose them either when you reinstall your Firefox Browser or any other reason. You might also want to Export Your Firefox Bookmarks to share it with others or just want to import them in other Computer. In this article, I will show you How Can You Export Bookmarks From Firefox.
- Open Firefox window.
- Click on Bookmarks menu and select Show All Bookmarks.
- It will show you a Library Dialogue. Here select All Bookmarks from the right pane and then click on the Import And Backup button, which will show you a dropdown and just select Export HTML now.
- It will show you a Save dialogue, select your location and give the HTML File any name you want and then click on Save to Export Bookmarks as an HTML File in your Computer.
Incoming search terms:
- firefox export html bookmarks command line (1)
- not responding export bookmarks file firefox 2012 (1)