Follow the following instructions to enable cookies in Google Chrome.
- Click on the “Tools” icon and select “Options”.
- Click on “Under The Hood” and then click on the “Content Setting” button.
- It will open “Content Setting” dialogue. Now click on “Cookies” tab.
- Alter changes to there to meet your requirements.
- If you don’t want to alter setting for all the websites, but for a particular website, then click on the “Exceptions” button in that dialogue to set change settings for a particular website.
- Click on “Add” button in “Cookies Exception” dialogue, and add URL of the website and set setting in that dialogue for this website. Click “OK” to accept changes.
- You can also block all the Third Party cookies by checking the option for “Block All Third Party …..” in the “Content Setting” dialogue.