Editing a PDF is not much possible as most of the scanned documents are PDF files and editing them is not practically possible. But to some extent we can edit PDF files using a software named Nitro PDF using which we can change, insert and delete text in PDF files and also make some other changes in PDF files. By going to the Nitro PDF Professional website you can download the Nitro PDF Professional software.
1. After downloading instal the software by following the easy instructions.
2. Click on the Open icon at the top of the program.Find and open the PDF that you wish to edit.
3. Click the Insert and Edit tab at the top of the program. Once you’ve done this, select the Insert option found in the text box.
4. Scroll down through your PDF and select any text you wish to edit. You can also delete text or add text to any portion of the document. To edit the text, right-click on the portion you wish to edit. In the drop-down box, select Edit Text. Then simply edit your text.
5. Use the other boxes at the top of the screen to add pictures and other items to your PDF if you want. For the most part you will only be editing the text of a PDF. However, Nitro PDF also give you the option to make other changes/additions as well.
6. Save the document by hitting CTRL+S or click the Save icon at the top of the program and you will be finished.
Incoming search terms:
- c# editing pdf nitro (1)
No related posts.