Its a great feature of Google that keeps record of what you have searched on the internet from Google when you were logged into your Google account. It keeps track of every search you made on Google. Anytime you can view this history and alter or use to made your previous search. But it is also an issue of privacy for some people. Those who wants to be anonymous during Google search, its a big issue for them. If you are one of them and wants to clear you past search record from Google History, follow these instructions.
- Go to Google History.
- Log Into your Google account.
- On the left sidebar, click on “Remove items”.
- It will show your search with a checkbox on the left side of every Search Query.
- There also exists a button “Select All” on the top of timing of of every Search Query.
- If you want to delete all of your history within a single pane, Click on corresponding “Select All” button.
- If you want to delete all of your past Google Search History present on this page, click on the “Select All” link at the top of the page.
- Otherwise check all those checkboxes related to Search Queries which you want to remove from Google History.
- After this, click on the “Remove” button at the the top of page.
- This will delete all the items from Google history that you have checked.
- If you want to delete the Entire Search History, click on the “Clear Entire Web History”.
- On the next page “Clear History” button to confirm this action.
If you want Google not to save your search queries in its history, on the Google History page, click on the “pause” in the left sidebar, just above the “Remove Items”, to stop Google recording your search queries.
Incoming search terms:
- history of searches made here (1)