Windows 7 has many different features to customize its Start Menu Interface. It is easy to alter the appearance of the Start Menu so it displays the information in the same way as you want.
How To Customize Start Menu In Windows 7
- Open “Taskbar and Start Menu Properties” window. There are two ways to open that:
- Right click on the taskbar and click properties.
- Click on the start menu button and right click on the solid section on the right side of the Start Menu and select ‘Properties.’
- Click on the “Start Menu” tab to open settings for Start Menu.
- Here you can set the default response of operating system when Windows Power Button is pressed.
- Click on the “Customize” button to open more set of options.
- Change settings in this menu to make Start Menu look like as you want.
- Here you can select what Start Menu Options should be there in your Start Menu and you can also set number of programs that Start Menu remember for you to provide quick access to those programs.
Be careful about what you change in that section.