You can easily create New Folder by right clicking in any folder then choose New –> Folder from right click context menu. This method will work in almost all the versions of Windows. But in Windows 7 you can create New Folder by two other methods as well. One of these methods includes a hotkey to create New Folder.
- You can right click any empty area in Windows Explorer in any folder and then choose New –> Folder to create New folder in that folder.
- When you want to create folder in any directory, then just move to that directory and click New Folder button on the Windows Explorer Toolbar to create New Folder in that directory.
- You can also create New Folder by using a shortcut key. Just press Ctrl + Shift + N which will create New Folder in the current directory.
Incoming search terms:
- a method for creating a new folder in word (1)
- how to make a folder in windows 7 word (1)