Facebook is the online community which makes us to share every part of our life with our friends. You can share your blogs and websites on facebook by creating page for your website on Facebook. Instructions to create Facebook Page are
- Log in to your account on Facebook.
- Go to Create New Facebook Page.
- For category, chose “Brand, Product, or Organization” and then scroll down on the drop down menu and choose “Website”.
- On the next section, enter the name of your page. Click “Create Page”.
- Move the mouse pointer to the question mark on the left and you’ll see the words “Change Picture” pop up. Click to upload Picture to provide the page a relevant image of your blog.
- Click the “Info” tab and then “Edit Information” on the right and add some information about your blog.
- Type in the relevant information including the date your blog was founded, the URL or your blog, and an overview.
- To populate your page wall with your blog posts you have to import your RSS feed to your page.
- To do this go to the left sidebar and under your picture, click “Edit Page”.
- Click On the “Apps” tab and find out Notes application. Then click “Go To App”.
- On the “Notes” App page click “Edit Import Settings” on the left side.
- Enter your RSS feed URL, click the check box, and click “Start Importing”.
- Click “Confirm Import” on the right on next page.
- You will be redirected to your page after that.
- Write something on page and that’s all. You are done.
- Become Fan of the page and start telling your friends to become fan of your page.