We can easily setup a Reminder in Windows 7. For this purpose we will use Task Scheduler, a built in program in Windows 7. So we don’t need any 3rd party application for this purpose as Task Scheduler will do the work for us.
- Click on Start button and search Task Scheduler.
- Click on Task Scheduler from the search results shown.
- In the Task Scheduler, click on Create Basic Task in the Actions pane.
- It will open Create Basic Task Wizard. In the first step, Enter name for the Reminder and description if any.
- Click on Next button and then in the next step, select the Repeat option for the Reminder purpose. Click Next when done.
- In the next step (if you choose any of the first four options in last step), give information regarding Starting Time and Repetition options.
- Click Next and in the next step select Display a Message option and then click Next.
- In the next step, give Title and Message that will be shown to remind you of this event you are creating.
- Click Next, which will show you all the properties you have set for the Reminder, if you want to make any change make it now and then click Finish.
- At the time of Reminder, you will get a pop up message (as shown below) with the Title and Message you have provided.
Incoming search terms:
- how to set reminders windows 7 (1)
- set reminder in windows 7? (1)