In this article, I will show you how to configure Task Manager in Windows 7 to start a specific program at specific time which you will mention there.
- Go to Start menu and type “task” in the search box and start “Task Scheduler”.
- In the Task Scheduler, click on “Create Basic Task”.
- It will open “Create Basic Task Wizard”. Type in any name for your task and any description if you want.
- Click “Next” and select your option for the “Task Trigger” step. I am choosing “One Time” for now.
- Click “Next” and in the next step specify the time at which you want this process to start and click “Next”.
- In the “Actions” step select “Start A Program”.
- In the Next step, browse your program and click “Next”
- On the next step, just click “Finish”.
Incoming search terms:
- windows7 script to start program at certain time (1)