When you install any version of Windows in your Computer, DirectX also get installed automatically in your Computer. Version of DirectX depends on the Windows version you are installing. DirectX helps our Computer in rendering graphics smoothly. All the PC Games lovers always have to pay attention to the version of DirectX they have in their Computer, because some games require latest DirectX version installed in user’s Computer.
- Open “Run” dialogue by pressing shortcut key “Windows Logo + R”.
- In the “Run” dialogue, type dxdiag.
- It will open DirectX Diagnostic Tool window.
- In the “System” tab, version of DirectX that you have in your Computer is given at the bottom part of the window.
Incoming search terms:
- c# check directx version (2)
- c# directx 버전 체크 (1)
- directx shortcut (1)
- DirectX version in C# (1)
- pic18 directx (1)