In this article We will talk about How To Determine Whether Our Computer Is Running 32-bit Version or 64-bit Version of Windows 7. A computer’s bit count tells us about how much data and at what speed it can process at a time. So for better performance, bit count of the our operating system (Windows 7)should be equal to the bit count of the computer itself. Also a number of software and games also demand that your computer should have Operating System with particular bit count otherwise either they don’t work properly in your system or even may not work in your computer as well. There are two ways in Windows 7 with which you can determine this.
- Method 1:
- Click on Start button and in Search Box type System. And then click on System under the Control Panel to Run System Properties.
- In the System Properties Window, Under System panel, look for System Type: value. It tells about which Version of Windows 7 you have installed in your Computer.
- Method 2:
- Click on Start button and in Search Box type System. And then click on System Information under the Programs to Run System Information Dialogue.
- In the System Information dialogue, Select System Summary in the Right pane and then look for System Type Item in the right pane. If its value is X86-based PC then your Computer has 32-bit Operating System and if its value is X64-based PC then your Computer has 64-bit Operating System.
Incoming search terms:
- c# how to run system properties (1)