In this tutorial, I will tell you a simple method to change User Account password in Ubuntu using GUI.
- Click on the System Preferences button available at the top right corner of screen and select System Settings.
- You can also open the same by clicking on the Dash Home button and then search for System Settings.
- In the System Settings folder, click on the User Accounts icon.
- It will open a User Account Dialogue. Click on the field right to Password, to change your password.
- In the next dialogue, Enter your current password and new password and click on Change.
- If you have entered you previous password correctly and a proper new password, then clicking on Change button will take back to previous dialogue i.e. User Accounts dialogue.
Incoming search terms:
- gui lubuntu (1)