You are bored of seeing black coloured Command Prompt window and want to change its colour, then there is a command for Command Prompt using which you can change the colour of Command Prompt itself.
- Open your Command Prompt either by typing cmd in the search box in Start menu or by using Run window. To open Run window press “Windows Logo + R” then type cmd there and click OK.
- Now type “color (color1)(color2)” command there and hit Enter.
- Here color1 and color2 are the colour codes for background and foreground colours respectively.
- These colour codes are hexadecimal digits. So, their values are “0 to 9” and “a to f”.
- Try with the options you want and choose a best option for you. e.g “color 2b”.
- If you want to change the setting to default, just type “color” hit Enter and all the colour settings are gone.
Incoming search terms:
- c# change command prompt text color (1)
- change command prompt text color in c# (1)