Screen Resolution describes the amount of Pixels on your Screen. If your Screen Resolution is high then number of Pixels on Screen will be high. Now icons and text have size in Pixels. So they cover fixed number of Pixels in Screen. If you Screen Resolution is high, this means you can have more icons on screen as compared to low Screen Resolution. Also, when you have large number of Pixels on a fixed width/height Screen, size of every Pixel decreases. So size of every icon and text also decreases and they becomes more sharp. So, when you have high Screen Resolution, items appear smaller, sharper and clear. If you want to change Screen Resolution in your Computer having Windows 7 as Operating System, then here is a simple instruction for you.
- Click on Start button and then click on Control Panel to open Control Panel.
- Switch your Control Panel to Category view if you are in Classic view.
- Now click on Adjust Screen Resolution under Appearance and Personalization.
- It will open a dialogue where you can make changes to your Screen Resolution.
- Click on dropdown for Resolution in the dialogue opened, which will show you a slider to select predefined Resolution Schema.
- Click Apply and then Click Keep to use the new Resolution, or click Revert to if you don’t want to accept the changes you have made.
Incoming search terms:
- reset resolution win7 c# (1)
- screen resolution changes dont apply windows 7 (1)