You want to change your display name on Facebook, then you must know some rules to change your name.
- You must include your full first and last names, using just one language.
- You must not use symbols and titles in your name.
- Name changes are limited. So, use your real name only.
- Log on to your Facebook account.
- On the home page, at upper right corner, click on the “Account” link and the choose “Account Settings”.
- In the name section on next page, click on the “Change” link.
- Enter your new name detail.
- Click on the “Change Name” button and confirm your request on the next page.
- You are done. It may take up to 24 hours to accept and show your changes in your profile.