If you want to change your Google password, Here’s how to change your password:
- Go to Google.com and click on sign in at the top right corner of the page.
- Provide your current user name and password and sign in.
- Move back to Google.com and click
- Click on “Settings”->”Google account Settings” at the top of page.
- On the Next page click “Changing your password” under Personal Settings.
- On the next page provide your current password and new password.
- Click save to complete the process.