While developing Web Applications in Visual Studio, you would probably want to test your application in different Web Browser or just want to set a different Web Browser as your Default Web Browser for Visual Studio only without changing default web browser for your Operating System.
- Open Visual Studio and then open Solution Explorer there. You must have opened a Web Application project in Visual Studio
- In the Solution Explorer, Right Click on any Web Form or on the Project directory there.
- From the right click context menu just have opened after right clicking, choose “Browse With…”.
- It will open “Browse With” dialogue having all the installed browser listed there.
- If required browser is not there, then you can browse that as well.
- Just select the browser you want to make default web browser and click on “Set As Default” button.
- You can also select the size of browser window in the same dialogue box.
- If you just want to Browse for one time to just check the compatibility, you can click on any browser and then click on “Browse” button present at the bottom of that window.