You don’t know what to do with a file with extension .iso. An ISO file is an Image file which contains the data of one whole disk. This is an international standard for storing data of a disk in computers an image file.Or you know about that and want to burn the Image into a disk. Then, Windows 7 has a built in tool to burn ISO images directly into disk. You need not to have any third party tool for this task.
- Select the ISO file in Windows Explorer.
- Now select the Open With option for the file to open this file with Windows Image Burner as i have shown in the image.
- Select “Windows Disk Image Burner” from the available programs list.
- It will open “Windows Disk Image Burner” dialogue.
- Select the drive of the disk to which you want to burn this image.
- You must check the option fir “Verify disk after burning”.
- Click “Burn” and Windows starts writing your ISO image data into the disk you specified.
- It has one disadvantage over other 3rd party tools that we can’t specify the write speed.
Incoming search terms:
- windows disc image burner speed change (4)
- windows disk image burner speed (2)