- Click On “Tools” Menu Item and choose “Internet Options” in previous version of Internet Explorer and in Internet Explorer 9, click on “Tools” button and select “Internet Options”.
- In the Internet Options dialogue, click on “Privacy” tab and then click on “Advanced” button.
- It will open “Advanced Privacy Settings” button.
- Tick the check box for “Override Automatic Cookie Handling”.
- Now select the corresponding value for “First-Party Cookies” and “Third-Party Cookies”.
- Click “OK” to save the changes.
Incoming search terms:
- enable third party cookies in C# (1)
How To Clear Browser Cache In Internet Explorer How to Stop Internet Explorer 9 From Asking to Disable Add-ons How To Delete Cookie Using C# How to Enable Menu Bar, Favourites Bar, Command Bar and Status Bar in Internet Explorer 9 How to Block or Stop Programs From Accessing the Internet on Windows 7