When ever you visit any website on the internet, your browser save a copy of that website in its cache. Your bowser takes some disk space to save the cached webpages. So, if you are in need of disk space in your computer, then you can clear the cache from your browser. In Firefox 4.0, You can clear this cache by following some easy instructions.
- Click on the Firefox Drop Down Icon on the top left corner of the Firefox window.
- Select Options->Options from the drop down box.
- In the Options dialogue, Click on the “Privacy” tab.
- In the “Privacy” tab, click on the drop down that might be having value “Remember History” selected and change the value to “Use Custom Settings For History”.
- It will show up a number of options to configure.
- Uncheck the option for “Accept cookies from sites”.
- If you want to add some exceptional sites from which you want to except cookies, then you can click on “Exceptions” button next to the option we have shown in last point, and then just enter URL of those website in the opened dialogue. In that dialogue you have number of options to choose from. Select appropriate option, then just click Close.
- When you are done then click on the “OK” button in Options dialogue to save your changes.
Incoming search terms:
- where is the new firefox privacy tab 2012 (1)