By default, Internet Explorer 9 comes with just one search provider which is Bing Search. But you can additionally add other Search Providers in Internet Explorer by following easy instruction. Let Us say you want to have Google Search as Search Provider in Internet Explorer, then follow the instruction given below.
- Click on the Settings icon and from the pop up, select “Manage add-ons”
- In the “Manage Add-ons” dialogue, click on the “Search Providers” in the left Panel in “Add-on types”.
- It will show all the Search Providers you currently have installed in Internet Explorer.
- Now click on the “Find More Search Providers…” link at the bottom of the window.
- It will open a website, which have the list of all Search Providers you can install in Internet Explorer 9.
- To install Google Search as search provider in IE9, just click on the “Add To Internet Explorer” button for the Google Search present on that website.
- It will ask for confirmation, where you can set it as your default search provider, and also can set this search provider to show suggestions while typing in address bar. Check the required options and click on ADD.
- It will ad this Google Search in the Search Providers list in the Manage Add-ons library.
Incoming search terms:
- manualy add serach providr (1)