Windows 7 has a great feature in which it shows all the opened windows in 3d view in which we can switch between windows and can open any one. Use the shortcut “Windows Logo + Tab” to access this. But in this article, i will show you how to pin the same option in your Right Click context menu.
- Open your Registry Editor by typing regedit in Start menu search box.
- In the Registry Editor Move to the following location
- Right click on “ContextMenuHandlers” and choose New->Key, and give it any name you wish.
- After this click on this key and in the right panel double click on it and give it following value
- Click OK and close Registry Editor.
- Now right click anywhere on desktop and you will get the “Window Switcher” in your right click context menu. Click on it and you will get the 3d switcher.